Important: On the single-trail sections you will find natural obstacles such as roots and bumps as well as artificial obstacles such as bends and small steps, so-called "kickers". These can be rolled over or ridden around.
Rules of use:
- The use of the trail park Winterberg is free of charge.
- The use of the trails is at your own risk.
The use of the trails is at the user's own risk.
- The trails are exposed to weather and stress and may change adversely. Each user accepts that even with proper use and especially as a result of weather conditions, falls and damage may occur.
- Wearing a bike helmet is mandatory!
- The prescribed direction of travel must be observed!
- The driving speed must be chosen in such a way that it is possible to stop at any time before obstacles appear.
- Users are obliged to behave at all times on all paths outside the marked single trails in such a way that they do not endanger themselves and other users as well as third parties.
- Modifications to the trails are prohibited.